Dating ADD : Do you suffer from it? Are you a victim of it?

"Dating ADD appears to have arisen out of our inborn compulsive tendencies and is worsened by easy access to hand-held technology and to a seemingly endless supply of desirable people online."

Do you think technology is helping or hurting our ability to form relationships and build families?

Full article here:
https://www.jdate.com/jmag/2012/10/add-dating/#YU5ZZSLGOFOu8jQM.97

Most Helpful Girl

• I think technology is hurting it. I suffer from add and I feel that technology has helped to screw up my verbal communication skills which used to be so on point. I find it more difficult to connect with a man on emotional level now. If I wanted a relationship with a guy, I used to be able to get a guy to bond with me instantly. Now it's a struggle.

Most Helpful Guy

• I feel like technology definitely has a signicant negative impact on maintaining relationships. I have ADD and I find I get bored and change conversations more, and I also get bored of women faster if conversations fall flat.

• Does it bother you that this has happened? Do you wish you could reverse the effects of what has happened?

• It does. It's a habit that's hard to break. More so when I don't have a ton of friends.

What Girls Said 0

What Guys Said 0