Am I wrong for not wanting to date a guy (in his mid 40s) who doesn't work & has never held a job for more than a few months?

I'm feeling very guilty. He's been nice to me.

Most Helpful Guy

• easy to be nice when you dont have the stress of a job but i think at his age he should be more sorted... dont you really?

Most Helpful Girl

• Why are you guilty? People are nice to me all the time doesn't mean we are required to date.

What Guys Said 5

• Logically thinking, you're not.

• I am sure he is nice. But why would you date someone with a bums attitude. He should keep a job. It also appears that he doesn't know what he wants.

• Do you like this guy? Don't judge him on what is written on the paper but in the basis of your own liking. It's not wrong though.

• Nope not at all.. if you feel no spark why do it?

• I really wanted to troll you and make you feel guilty for not considering this guy but come on. He might be nice but he is a mess. Do yourself a favor and stay away

What Girls Said 2

• No you're not, he doesn't seem like he got his life together

• Nope I'll be the same