Why can't girls be straight up?

A week ago a girl send me a message on OkCupid and we've been messaging each other back and forth for about a week. She really drug things out online and then finally on Friday she told me that she was interested in meeting me. She works at the Goodwill and before I met her she told me that she has Monday and Tuesday off. She knows that I was looking for a TV stand for my new apartment and told me that her store got one in today. Well anything that pops up at a Goodwill can get snatched up minutes after its put on the floor so I asked her to hold the item until I was able to get there to pick it up and she didn't seem to have a problem with that. I went to the Goodwill and introduce myself to her when I saw her we talked for a little bit and the conversation seemed a little awkward. Honestly I was pretty nervous and I could tell that she was pretty nervous and after a few minutes of us talking she said she had to go in the back and continue working. She came back out a few minutes later and I asked her if she would still be interested in going on a date on one of her days off she told me that she's really busy on her days off and she can get called into work at any time but she will let me know then turned and left.

Clearly she's no longer interested but rejection still sucks... by the way I also drove about 25 minutes to get to this Goodwill

Most Helpful Guy

• Ya it's easy to resent

What Girls Said 1

• Some are confusing I know :(

What Guys Said 0