Went on a date with someone today but wasn't as interested in them as they were me what to I say?

He told me : It was really nice meeting you:) hoping to spend more days like today with you 😊

I said hey it was nice meeting you too!:)

And he replied : what are you doing on the weekends? What do I reply to him. I don't like him lol

Most Helpful Girl

• Just be honest. Don't want to get dragged into a relationship where you don't feel that connection to them. It would save you awkward/annoying/unnecessary conversations or dates.

• But how should I tell him? I don't want to seem too harsh. I'm a nice person I can't just straight up say that

• You're welcome!:)

I gave him a blunt text saying I don't know I'll let you know. and I've been ignoring him ever since lol. But today he sent me a text saying good morning gorgeous:) my friend recommended I don't reply maybe he'll get a hint lol

• Haha man. That's perfect

What Guys Said 2

• Dont give hope and tell directly that you didn't like him

• Should I just reply.. I don't know I'll let you know. And when it comes to the weekend I'll make excuses and say I can't hangout if he asks. He'll get the hint then I hope

• No that will be worse , he will be happy till the weekend and will dream about it and you will tel "i cant" so bad at now do it explain your emotions

• Fuck playing games. Tell him straight. Yes, you will hurt his feelings. But he will get over it.

What Girls Said 1

• Be honest with him, don't give him false hope :s It's hard to dissapoint someone but you have to do the right thing for yourself

• Yea you're right but I'm a nice person and I find it hard to be straight up honest sometimes. How can I tell him without seeming harsh?

• Like what should I text him back

• Tell him that it was sweet that he made time for you, but that the date was not the thing you were looking for