He likes me only because I like him?

Is it genuine interest if he likes me only because I told him I like him? We have been talking for more than a week everyday and we started talking about personal stuff and one thing lead to another and told him I liked him and that he was handsome, he didn't believe me at first but I enforced it and he think he likes me more than I like him!

Most Helpful Guy

• he would only like you when you like him in one situation when you are a backup or a last resort. If he likes you without that then it's genuine.

Most Helpful Girl

• Well, at first, I would say no, but maybe when he found out, he opened himself up to the idea and maybe now he is learning more about you, maybe he is starting to get feelings.

• Maybe.. I have been in his position before and had to sit back and wonder abit. But he isn't doing that so maybe its genuine

What Guys Said 0

What Girls Said 0