Why won't my boyfriend kiss me?

I'm 14 and my boyfriends 15 and we've been dating for half a year. But we've only just started holding hands, he doesn't hug or kiss me. I will never make the first move (too shy) but I thought that he would be able to get the hint that I wanna at least hug. What should I do?

42

Most Helpful Guy

• what you need to do is admit to yourselves you are just friends

THIS IS NOT RELEVANT ANYMORE

Most Helpful Girl

• i think that you should address it to him and tell him except what you're feeling, be nice about it tho, don't stampede him with questions :/

my boyfriend is really shy as well and i had to make a couple of the first moves, if he really likes you we will be happy to hug you if you make the first move but if he pulls away then maybe there something bothering him

THIS IS NOT RELEVANT ANYMORE