OK career agian?

an individual in their 20s... is a solo Web cam model/adult film xxx, would that stop you from reconnecting with them? ( given they started that career after you rejected them and basically because of you) does your answer change when you discover they are military-vet-retired-current, or about to graduate law school? how about own a decent family house?

14

Most Helpful Guy

• I would not date her but as a good friend is doesn't matters whatshe does. for me it will be more bad if she has anything to do with military stuff or law school

Most Helpful Girl

• I would never date an adult film star no matter what they do in life, who they are, or how much money they make. I don't consider that to be a respectable or moral profession. I'm not interested in guys who see some as sexual objects

What Guys Said 3

• why you asking this?

• it seemed as if for some those details where a factor. what the job was, ambition, and finances. ... so I feel that gives more info... will their answers change? which way?

• yeah but im not here to comment on hyperthetical situations with little context. what im asking is does this involve you personally and if so, how? with that information i may be able to help you

• Ask a realtor maybe

• Lol a realtor... you're too funny and ironically the profile pic is ever so suiting to match the reaponse...("love it!-the interview )

• Is your life that bad you have nothing better to do

• I am least interested in connecting with webcam models.

What Girls Said 0

The only opinion from girls was selected the Most Helpful Opinion, but you can still contribute by sharing an opinion!