Need some new date ideas?

I dont live near a beach or amusement park so what date ideas other than bowling, cinema, park and restaurants could I do?

0|0

Most Helpful Guy

• Well, it's winter. Go skiing or skating. Try a trap room. Rock climbing? Paintball or laser tag. Your from the UK, castle tour? Zoo cause I'm out of ideas.

0|0
    0|0
    • Only way to go ski-ing is to go abroad and we're currently poor students haha yeah maybe ill give skating a go

Most Helpful Girl

• museums, free local concerts, wine events, food tastings around the city, the warf sit outside and eat seafood and look at the water,

1|0
    0|0

Have an opinion?

What Guys Said 4

• I was having a similar issue. I ended up buying a gun so I can use the gun range as a first date option

0|0
    0|0
  • Well b creative. If u have a balcony, it's the best place to chill.. Set it creatively and ur lady will b amazed. Seen that in a movie.

0|0
    0|0
    • Nope no balcony haha

• Or create a small corner of ur room. Decorate it n i am sure u will wake up next morning very happy. If could send a picture I would

• Wombat hunting

0|0
    0|0
  • Arcade?

0|0
    0|0

What Girls Said 0

The only opinion from girls was selected the Most Helpful Opinion, but you can still contribute by sharing an opinion!

Loading... ;