Is it bad that I feel depressed every day?

I've always been single, and I feel sad because I feel like no one will want me, I'm. It confident at all and I just don't know what to do.

13

Most Helpful Girl

• Yeah that can happen when you are single. I use to feel that way but not anymore. Im single by choice. Dont in the mood for any obligations, nor being tied down to anyone right now. And then its the factor of having to have sex with them even on days when you are just not in the mood. Dont feeling it anymore. Focus on your goals, and things you have to get done. But if you are so bent on dating. Join dating sites, or go out more to meet females. Im sure you will find a nice young female who would want to date you. But you would bave to be approachable and be prepared to get rejected.

Most Helpful Guy

• Yes.. it's not good you're depressed. You need happiness and I wish you to obtain that.

What Girls Said 0

The only opinion from girls was selected the Most Helpful Opinion, but you can still contribute by sharing an opinion!

What Guys Said 2

• Do you do exercise? Building strength and muscle along with a good diet makes everything that much better regardless. I train while listening to positive and motivating speeches and anime.

Not only do you feel better, you gain more confidence, feel stronger, and it's much harder to be depressed with all of those endorphins flowing.

• Yeah I go to the gym I do feel a bit more confident, but I don't know I'm just a mess

• Well it certainly isn't a good thing. Anyway to turn that depression into something creative? Do you write or paint or make music?