He stood me up?

I've been talking to this guy recently.

He only likes to hang out really late like 1 am or call at midnight when I'm sleeping.

He's always so busy and it really hurts me that he doesn't have time for me. I mean I know we're not anything serious, but I feel I don't deserve it.

I talked to him about my feelings and he said he would make more time for me.

We were supposed to meet today at 4.

He called me in the AM but I missed the call. When I called him back, he said he went to a friends game and that he would call when it was over so we could hang out.

I waited a few hours. No answer.

I texted and called him to ask where he was and ask if he wanted to reschedule.

Nothing.

At this point I just feel upset because I got all dressed up, just to stay home.. again!

Should I just forget him or am I overreacting?

Okay he wrote back saying "We can." (meaning yeah we can hang out another day).

I told him no cus I rlly wanted to see him & I I feel like he stood me up.

Then he told me that I should of just asked why we weren't able to hang out.. instead of getting upset.
I apologized and said you're right I'm overreacting.. tell me why you weren't able to make the date.

Its been 2 days and he hasn't answered. I called and texted but now I'm pretty sure he's just ignoring me. Did I mess things up for good

Most Helpful Guy

• Just don't give up on him , till he says that he is not interested in you. He will try to meet you and talk to you in person. Wait patiently , till you get this opportunity.

What Guys Said 1

• i think he has double mind... because you already wanted to break up with him he might have thought you intentionally missed his call... in his mind there might be another guy with whom you might be having fling which is wrong... there is one more thing dont try to change guys it mentally sickens them... just try to understand him get into his head and see why is he acting this way... he might be lucky to have person like you but you must also try to understand him

• Thanks for this.

I always try to put myself in his shoes and ask myself why.. maybe he's busy.. maybe he just wants to relax..

But I always feel like I'm making excuses for his behavior.

I don't have another guy or fling and I've told him that.

I'm not trying to change him, I just wanna see him more:(

• i am so sorry for driving you into this !!! you were wrong no where yet you are suffering, the problem is his thinking... i think its this is your time dont be sad.. its time to be happy enjoy your time instead of thinking about him... pls dont waste time for him, he will come back because but not now because he has feeling that you are dependent on him

• dont give him so much importance treat him like others be a queen that requires no king... but dont break up with him... i am damn sure he will be back..

What Girls Said 1

• He's a douche bag.. the definition of a douche bag. I would drop him and move on.. he is not worth your time and stress

• Thanks! He sure is, but has a way of charming me :(

• They do. I guess he's just a talker.