How to come out with a feud?

So I have a girlfriend... our families hate one another but I don't want to keep our relationship a secret anymore. I never get to see her and we can't be around our parents. How do I come out to my parents? Or should I just continue this on as a secret. I love her but now I'm having doubts about how much she really loves me.How to come out with a feud??

What Guys Said 2

• dont come out to your parents yet, if there's really sth with your fsmilies it will not go well

• Although I'm not gay, I can kinda relate when it comes to "coming out" for something. I grew up in a super strict Catholic family, but I never really believed anything in Christianity (or any other religion). I went years hiding the fact that I was an Atheist from my family, and it was mental torture for me.

A few years ago, I just flat-out told my parents during diner, "There's something you should know about me. I don't believe in a god, any god. Your son is an Atheist." At first, they were surprised and a bit angry, but they learnt to accept it pretty quickly. I'm very glad I came clean with them.

I suggest that you do something similar with your girlfriend. If I were you, I'd come out at a restaurant (what I did), because they won't want to make a scene in public. Just be prepared for some backlash. Good luck!

What Girls Said 1

• I used to have a girlfriend too and we kept it a secret but on day my dad was looking at my messages and he made us separate, my mom said if we really loved each other she should of confronted our families, if our relationship was strong we both would of gone through the shame our family uphold, however I think the best thing to do is to communicate and decide