Do guys find it a turn off if you call them out on stuff?

Like if you think he's being an ass about something if you just call him out on it early on in the dating process? I don't want to let him think he can get away with everything but also don't want to come off as a bitch lol. So how do I go about doing this?

Most Helpful Guy

• I think most guys are offended, and hate it.
    Me, I'm not that guy, and sometimes I say 'SHT' just to see if she will challenge it, and if she is WORTHY of my time!!
    Ok, don't go too far with that, before I can explain, OK?
    I NEED a woman that KNOWS, that she is AT LEAST, my EQUAL (yeah, caps for emphasis, because I am so tired of these women who complain that guys don't treat them as "equal" when they act like some submissive little child!!)
    Oh, and that is OFFENSIVE to some, but who? The ones that DO THAT!! The Woman I want, is reading this, and says "FCK YEAH!! I hate them too!!"
    She's the one that has self-confidence, and knows who she is, and doesn't mind calling a guy out, on some BS, that he says to his friends, RIGHT IN FRONT OF THEM!!!

• Ugh yeah I hate when girls act all submissive too like speak your mind

What Guys Said 4

• Maybe learn to be more subtle. And give cue's as to what needs to be changed. And when still is oblivious explain them to him and explain that he may like silent cues better than getting openly chewed out.

• I mean guys are not really good at us being subtle. How do I give out clues?

• Just come up with silent body language together as to tell when he needs to do something. Kinda like sign language. And then he can learn if he is going to far or has failed to do something important. As words are not exactly always the best form of communication as we humans dont have very good control over our tone. As a result people can pick up on the tonage as the way we mean what we say.

Such as saying a normal "thanks" can be misinterpted if you say it with a sluring tone or an agressive tone. Both would be signs something is most definitely wrong.

• Does a baby like a sucker pulled from their mouth? People in general don't tend to like that. I would be honest from the beginning instead of changing how you act later on.

• Positive criticism is probably the best route. If he takes offense then his mind is already made on the basis that, "nobody can tell me shxt." its hard for anyone to make progress is everyone around him is patronizing his actions & statements

• I like it actually it shows she's not a pushover lol

What Girls Said 1

• They will tell you "no", but truth is that they get really bothered by that.