Guy says this week is crazy for him and maybe next week for a date- is he saying he doesn't want to see me?

We've been texting a few days and we are finding a good day. He sends another message saying this week is crazy maybe next week with an emoji.
Is that a subliminal message saying I don't want to see you?

24

Most Helpful Guy

• he's saying he wants to go. much like women, if she plans another day for a date, he/she is interested

• Well I just told him we can do it later and he says yup and he will keep in touch...

• exactly, don't look too much in to this. he's telling you what he will do

• I always thought it was a dismissal and he won't contact. But I'll wait around and see I guess

Most Helpful Girl

• That's exactly what he is saying. He is evading it.

• But he's still texting me?
      He just told me he went with his coworker and friend. I don't know why he's still texting if he's evading it.

What Guys Said 3

• he's building attraction. Wait until he invites you back. could take 5 days. he does that to show you he's not a needy guy. and to make you think about him.

• You can't be sure. It might be and it might be that he wants to "subliminally" say "I have no hurry to see you" (but he0s still itnerested.)

• or he may actually have something to do

What Girls Said 1

• if a real guy wants to make a date he will make time , don't push it