Does anyone have any reasons someone would take a long time to answer texts while having a conversation?

0|0

Most Helpful Guy

• Probably watching tv while texting you

1|0
    0|0

Most Helpful Girl

• spellcheck

0|0
    0|0
    • For me, I actually really have to check my texts for errors, because I'm dyslexic and autocorrect, sometimes I don't know how to be witty when texting back, I could just be busy, or whoever I'm texting is just not my priority..

Have an opinion?

What Guys Said 4

• They're busy

1|0
    0|0
    • Yes this could be true. However, it's every conversation we have that this happens. Even when it's very late.

• Then they probably get distracted with other things on their phone

• They could be asleep or busy. Not to be negative, but just because you reach out to someone, it doesn't mean they're automatically going to be fired up to respond. Send a text and find something productive to fill your void with and it'll make their response all the more fulfilling to your expectations. No two lives are the same, thus people are inconsistent

0|0
    0|0
  • they are talking with other people or thinking upon each word they say or type slow

0|0
    0|0
  • parents calling, someone else chatting, friends, already busy with some others.. n many more

0|0
    0|0

What Girls Said 0

The only opinion from girls was selected the Most Helpful Opinion, but you can still contribute by sharing an opinion!

Loading... ;