Is he still interested?

I went on a date with a guy about 6 weeks ago. I thought it went really well and he seemed to enjoy it too. I told him I didn't have time for a relationship due to work reasons, and he said we could hang out when I'm not as busy. I texted him a few days ago telling him I'm more free now and he should get in touch if he wants to hang out again. I haven't heard back from him.
Do you think he lost interest? Is he busy? Maybe he met someone else?

17

Most Helpful Guy

• How many times you going to ask this? Until you get the answer you want to hear?

Most Helpful Girl

• Yep, I believe he lost interest.

What Guys Said 6

• If you waited 6 weeks after that date to text him to hang out with you, he's likely lost interest.

• I did text him once in the middle, just to say hi. He responded saying he was busy.

• Most likely, if there wasn't much texting or keeping in touch in between, he lost interest in general after all that time not talking to you as much.

• Should I try to win him back? Or just leave it and see if he eventually responds?

• He probably lost interest, what's the point of just casual dating? That only benefits women

• I think maybe he is busy right now or he may have thought that you don't have time for him due to your work

• There's no way to tell. sorry to say but I don't have magical powers of knowing what his situation in life is 😂 I would try to reach out a few more times and if it doesn't work out then leave it at that

• When girls say they dont have time for relationship do they mean that they want just sex?

• Not necessarily. They might just not want any contact with guys.

• then why go out with him in the first place

• because they have time for one date but not more than that, or they might want to go out with him later, like I did

• If he is not shy type , probably the last one

• He seems shy actually

What Girls Said 0

The only opinion from girls was selected the Most Helpful Opinion, but you can still contribute by sharing an opinion!