Extremely jealous of my boyfriends exs?

I personally know one and have seen pictures of the other. I am just sooo jealous Of them!!! They are both so gorgeous. One has won lots of beauty pageants and the other is just gorgeous and every guy wants her. I am not the prettiest around and hardly any guys have ever wanted me. I don't see why he is now with me after 2 really hot chicks. It really hurts my confidence because I feel like he has settled for me. Is this ok? Or weird?

Most Helpful Guy

• I've dated beautiful women who have hurt me badly. Id rather date my less attractive ex who treats me better than the hot one who is condescending. Also, beauty has nothing to do with emotional attachment and the quality of the sex. My last ex that I miss wasn't as attractive but was better at sex.

If he is with YOU dont worry about the others!

What Guys Said 2

• Hey! Hey! Hey! He is with you for more than just your looks im pretty sure. No matter how pretty a girl is, attraction vastly also depends on personality and connection with the other person. Maybe thats stronger with you than with the other 2 exs. You should feel happy :)

• Don't ever compare yourself to his ex's. He's chosen you for a good reason. And you should think more highly of yourself 😊

What Girls Said 4

• I'll always be a little jealous of my fiance's ex.
    The best way to rationalize the jealousy is to compare it to how you feel about your exes.

I care about mine - but to fall in love again.. surely my current partner is the best yet?
    So he must feel the same.

• It's comprehensible. But you know he chosed you, he decided to be with you, is that not enough? For him you must be perfect, so be glade about it !
    Also you don't need to be jelous , like i said he chosed you , and there is a reason why the other girls werent right for him

• If he hadn't found you interesting, he would not have been with you. You are special to him. That's why he's with you. Don't feel jealous. To him, you are better than them. Stay awesome.

• It's not weird to feel insecure about it but you should stop focusing too much on it and focus on the present. He's with you for a reason and because he finds you attractive. Worrying about something in the past can just screw with your head and cause problems for your relationship.