Would you date a girl/woman who has never drove/had a drivers license?

I hear a lot of guys ask this question to girls but never have heard it the other way around, which promps me to ask whether or not that would be a deal breaker for you guys out there.

• Yes
    79%(11)81%(48)Vote82%(37)
  • No
    21%(3)19%(11)Vote18%(8)

Most Helpful Guy

• Voted yes for I would date. It's not an issue. So what? I know guys that have never drove either. Not a big deal. Doesn't necessarily mean anything.

Most Helpful Girl

• I'm from NYC so I don't have a driver's license, but I've never had a problem with dating due to my lack of driver's license. There are options, more options if you live in a more urban environment. The guy can pick you up if he has a driver's license (and if he doesn't have a car, zipcar is an option for dates), public transportation, or uber/lyft. Of all the things that can hinder a relationship, a driver's license is the least of our worries.

What Guys Said 20

• Ack! I meant to choose Yes, but accidentally tapped No... XP
    Anyway, that doesn't matter at all. At least one of us would need to be able to if we were to marry, but I would be fine if someone drove us around for dates. (So long as they're not with us during the date. lol)

• I was in an LTR with someone like this and it got very frustrating. I had to do all the driving, everywhere, and also any errands that needed a car (like grocery shopping for the week). I was also playing taxi driver whenever she went out, as did the friends or family she was with.

• I married one.

• Yeah, I don't really care. It's an inconvenience, but it wouldn't be a deciding factor in whether or not I date them.

• I see no problem with that whatsoever.

• I wouldn't want to do all the driving and shopping.

• My girlfriend still does not have hers. It's not like it's a dealbreaker, but it is pretty inconvenient.

• I strongly suggest that you go get your license. It's never too late. I would date a girl who did not. but come on. that's how we travel now.

• My wife had never used a car or motorized vehicle and hadn't her license when we met at 20.

• why would it matter to us? ? would you date a guy who doesn't have a driving license?

• I don't own a car so who am I to judge?

• sure

• I don't have problem.

• Ya. I don't have my license tho either so I don't know how the hell we're going anywhere hahaha

• Hell no. I'll give her a boot out the door.

• It wouldn't be a deal breaker. but would prefer her to

• this is not important to me

• I'm not sure I had my license since 17

• getting one is expensive :_(

• Yeah, I never expect someone under 25 to have a driving licence unless they're rich. It costs a fortune to get one

What Girls Said 7

• I have, but I would prefer not too. This is a car culture in Los Angeles. It's hard to get by without one, though public transport is improving. New York City? Ok, maybe you can get away with never learning to drive in NYC. Of course, I'd be more understanding if there was a health reason for being a non driver.

• I already am dating someone without a driving license. He wants to learn at some point though. I don't want to do my driving lessons again, I had nine and hated every second of it.

• I'd wonder how she applied for jobs.

• I'm not a guy, but I can tell you while it's been an inconvenience... I never had problems with dating guys. I mean, I just can't afford it, yet and I'm saving up money for it but it will still take some time

• I'm married and don't have a license. In some places like nyc you don't really need one so it's not a big deal.

• It is not problem for me.

• it is okay.