Would you date a girl/woman who has never drove/had a drivers license?

I hear a lot of guys ask this question to girls but never have heard it the other way around, which promps me to ask whether or not that would be a deal breaker for you guys out there.

• Yes
  • No

821

Most Helpful Guy

• Voted yes for I would date. It's not an issue. So what? I know guys that have never drove either. Not a big deal. Doesn't necessarily mean anything.

THIS IS NOT RELEVANT ANYMORE

Most Helpful Girl

• I'm from NYC so I don't have a driver's license, but I've never had a problem with dating due to my lack of driver's license. There are options, more options if you live in a more urban environment. The guy can pick you up if he has a driver's license (and if he doesn't have a car, zipcar is an option for dates), public transportation, or uber/lyft. Of all the things that can hinder a relationship, a driver's license is the least of our worries.

THIS IS NOT RELEVANT ANYMORE