Do you call your partner every night just to talk?

Whenever me and my boyfriend dont see each other that day or night, he would call me just to talk. We see each other at least two times a week. We live 15mins away from each other. So anyway technically we do talk to each other every night. Why do you think he always wants to call?

• Yes every night
    48%(14)43%(19)Vote33%(5)
  • No not every night
    52%(15)57%(25)Vote67%(10)
Select age and gender to cast your vote:
I'm a GirlI'm a Guy

0|0

Most Helpful Girl

• It's a nice way to show he cares. It's like he's showing you he still wants to talk to you even if he can't see you. He misses you too and doesn't want to miss a day to talk with you. He might do it to prove he's not seeing someone else when he can't see you. I think it's a nice, respectable thing to do when you are dating.

0|0
    0|0

What Guys Said 5

• Me and my boyfriend see each other pretty much every day. but when we are away from each other we usually FaceTime at night before we go to bed

0|0
    0|0
  • That would be weird: we live together.

1|0
    0|0
  • Not with my current girlfriend we both have busy lives

0|0
    0|0
    • why do u think he wants to call me every night? i mean i dont mind but yeah just curious

• Don't have one

0|0
    0|0
  • No as it's a waste of time.

0|0
    1|0

What Girls Said 15

• of course. We talk every night. its nice to hear your mates voice and to catch up on the days events, plan our next date etc.

1|0
    0|0
  • Yep, my boyfriend and I talk every night no matter what. If we're not together, we talk on the phone.

0|0
    0|0
  • No not every night, we do text every night but we don't really call, both him and I are not huge fans of calling, but we see each other way too often that's why lol. But sometimes when I feel down he calls me to cheer me up :)

0|0
    0|0
  • I try to talk on the daily to bae. Just depends on whos busy

0|0
    0|0
  • No that is just way too much

0|2
    0|0
    • why do u think he wants to call me every night? i mean i dont mind but yeah just curious

• Guess he is a bit clingy and just want to make sure where you are

• even when my boyfriend and I lived 3-4 hours away we rarely talked on the phone.

0|0
    0|0

• probably just clingy

• I rarely call my boyfriend but he calls me every night or even few times per day. I'm not sure how I should vote since I am not the one calling.

0|0
    0|0
  • Nope

0|0
    0|0
  • we don't call everyday cos im pretty busy with school and stuff. he probably wants to call to hear your voice.

0|0
    0|0
  • I don't because I live with him and I see him every night.

0|0
    0|0
  • I'm in an ldr so we call every night since we never see each other

1|0
    0|0
  • Well we don't call every day, but we text once in a while throughout the day every day

0|0
    0|0
  • My husband and I have always talked very day even when dating.

0|0
    0|0
  • well when i didn't live with my boyfriend we talked daily and saw each other daily

0|0
    0|0
  • No. We always send goodnight and good morning messages though when we get the chance

0|0
    0|0