I'm confused; what to do?

Met this guy a while ago, we met dancing. I asked for his snap and he gave it to me. (We were obviously into eachother.) He really liked me. Then stopped talking to me, then began to talk to me again after two weeks.. as I was about to get over him. He said he had a lot going on with family then come to realize after a while his grandma was sick and passed away (was close to her) he then quit talking to me. (I found out online about his GMA) he didn't even tell me she died. I then snapped him after he didn't respond to mine and asked him how he was after I figured he was going through a lot. He said he was good.. and never told me. I tried and tried to keep him interested in me. But he doesn't seem too? He quit talking to me again. He's a RA in college.. and he stopped going out to the dance because he had to work. But he has never taken me out on a date.

11

What Guys Said 1

• He's trying to get his mind off things. I guess I did the same thing. My guess he's miserable right now and would love to have someone in his life but he won't open up. (me)

What Girls Said 1

• I don't think he is in the right state of mind to be dating right now.