I'm mature and have been ready for a proper relationship for a while?

I'm nearly 15 and very mature for my age for the past 2-3 years I've really wanted to be in a real relationship with someone and feel what's it's like to have that connection with a special someone and I want to feel loved. I'm really ready for my first kiss but I'm not attracted to anyone my age it's between 2-5 years older then myself. I really like this guy who is 20 he hasn't had a relationship yet and I don't think he's had his first kiss I would like him to be my first real boyfriend and share our first kiss together. It's just really frustrating if really ready for a boyfriend it gets me down and I do get a bit noddy at times.

36

Most Helpful Guy

• "Very mature" at age 14 does not mean that you are very mature. You may feel that you are ready for a relationship but that doesn't mean that you actually are ready. You are probably very eager to prove that you are becoming a woman but the truth is that you are still a young girl. In the process of trying to "prove" that you are a woman, you can cause yourself hurt far greater than you would anticipate and you will also deny yourself the opportunity to enjoy your childhood. If you slow down and stop trying to rush ahead, you will be grateful twenty years from now.

You also need to understand that there are laws which prohibit older people from having relationships with girls your age. The guy who you fancy could go to prison if he gets into a relationship with you. Is that what you want to do to him?

• That's if the older guy has sex with a young lady under 16.
      I'm not 14 I'm 15 and yes I understand that but you can't assume how other people act as in maturity everyone is different the guy I like actually thought I was 23 when he first met me he was shocked when I said I was 15

• That's what you say.

• Thank you for your opinion

Most Helpful Girl

• Sweety, When I was 15 years old I also considered myself being mature but trust me, looking back NOW at 28 I WAS NOT !!!
    So, my advice to you is, to enjoy tour teenage life as much as you can, without settling down, because trust me, you will be SO FED UP, i had my first serious relationship at 25 and now we're still kicking it at 28, but GIIIIRL do i get fed up at times, I WOULD PAY to have a day alone but now i'm in a relationship and we live together and I absolutely love him, but again.. I WOULD PAY to have just one day off my myself.

• I don't want to settle down way to young for that that's ridiculous. All I want is to feel loved have that connection between someone special and experience my first kiss that's all he hasn't experienced his yet so would be great to share that special moment together

• Yeah, but it's better not to put this as a priority, because you will have your first kiss whether you wish for it or not, but make sure to not put this as your goal, make things interesting by just NOT expecting things, life is full of surprises and it FEELS SO MUCH BETTER when everything is just a surprise, even a first kiss :) When you PLAN your first kiss it becomes a disaster and you won't even like it that much :) Trust me... been there,.. done that... I HATED IT

What Guys Said 5

• personally I don't think people should have a bf/gf till 17 bc soon as you leave high school people will have to be self reliant and make your own decisions. which is when you see how a person handles it. before that it's easier to be happy if you don't have a job or car/note, etc.

• Very true

• lets say you're dating him, and you decide to go to a college that's an hour away and you don't see him as much. then less and less bc he can't or won't see you more.
      when you're young You don't know what you don't know.

• First of all if a 20 year old guy did want to date you that would make him a fucking pedophile. You are 14, a 20 year old guys is WAYYYY too old for you. Also literally every teenager girl thinks they are mature for their age and it's pretty much never true. And I think the fact that you are actually taking this idea of dating a 20 year old seriously proves that you are actually very immature.

• Thank you for your advice

• You are more mature than anytime on your past life indeed. Dude could go to jail if he relates to you now, though.

• I think you romantise a relationsship way to much

• Go for it.

What Girls Said 2

• Ah dude. I did the same thing. But that "kiss" turned into way more, be careful! Things happen so fast.

If I could go back, I'd wait. I know it seems like having a relationship would be really cool, but they're hard work!
    Personally would recommend waiting a few more years. :)

• Its a hormonal thing.. W8 till you get 18 and five years difference is absollutely ok but to be honest relationships from such young age are not always working even if you are both mature.. because you dont know how things will end up like.. I mean what if you end up in different cities to study or work?