Am I a full package?

Thus questions is for guys... exclusively.
So, many people say that I am a "full package"... coz I am a guitarist, artist, national level basketball player, I love to play football and watch cricket and my first love is video games (racing games). I don't expect my boyfriend to remember crappy anniversary dates and bring me gifts. I don't ask him about where he is going and with whom coz I trust him. I always say to give priority to family and friends.
I have waist length black hair, chocolate brown eyes, fair complexion, 5'6 height.

112

Most Helpful Guy

• You're 17, so no, you're not. I mean, you sound good so far, but you're not a woman yet, so you can't be the full package. Let's wait and see how you are when you're 25.