Am I a full package?

Thus questions is for guys... exclusively.
So, many people say that I am a "full package"... coz I am a guitarist, artist, national level basketball player, I love to play football and watch cricket and my first love is video games (racing games). I don't expect my boyfriend to remember crappy anniversary dates and bring me gifts. I don't ask him about where he is going and with whom coz I trust him. I always say to give priority to family and friends.
I have waist length black hair, chocolate brown eyes, fair complexion, 5'6 height.

112

Most Helpful Guy

• You're 17, so no, you're not. I mean, you sound good so far, but you're not a woman yet, so you can't be the full package. Let's wait and see how you are when you're 25.

What Guys Said 11

• when you live on your own and have a job, and are going to college a lot of that will change bc you won't have time for all of that. and you'll have to make serious choices. not to mention the lack of relationship exp.
    when you're young, you don't know what you don't know.

• If you also got the looks, then yeah. However, you're not full grown mentally yet. Keep those traits until you're 22+.

• you are missing real world experience and lacking in cynicism... you are perfect

• you do a lot of stuff i think full package has nothing to do with your look. it is how much you do

• Sexy and 17... my little rock and roll queen. -Stray Cats

I dig you. I would try and snag you if I was in school with you.

• no women is like that are a ua guy imposing as a girl or a transgender

• I am a girl. Not stereotypical like the other one.
      I don't need to prove it to u.

• u dont need to prove it 😌 but i never never saw a girl like that every one has bad traits

• I must say u r Goddess πŸ˜‚

• You are the full package

• I fail to see anything exceptionally great about you. You are too arrogant rude woman

• It's your perspective.
      I cannot change it.
      But...
      thanks for sharing your opinion 😊😊

• Hahabahahahaha, it's alright. Be the way you are. Why care about my opinion. We are never going to meet!! If people around you like you this way then maybe you are perfect woman for them. But personally for me , I dislike women like you

• You sound great but there are other things that are important to being a great woman that would didn't mention.

• I feel like you are the female version of me except I don't play sports now but I love to go to gym. You are a full package and should be proud of your personality

What Girls Said 1