What is the most awkward first date you've been on?

64

Most Helpful Girl

• A blind date 😏

It was an awful experience. He was so arrogant, and all he talked about was his ex.

I knew right away he was on the rebound. He didn't listen to anything I had to say. In fact, it felt like I was his psychologist and him my patient lol because he'd confide in me about his ex and the relationship. I found myself advising him too πŸ™ŠπŸ˜‚I forgot he was supposed to be my date lol

It was weird and strained. I cut the night short and went home early

He wanted to meet me again, but I rejected him. Saying he needs to be on his own , because he was still hooked on his ex. I didn't keep in contact with him

Most Helpful Guy

• We went to see a movie. I wanted to pay for both tickets but it turned out the prices were higher than I expected, so I had enough cash to pay only for mine and 60% of her ticket πŸ˜‚

Then the movie turned out to be in German, I don't speak German, so I just sat there for 2 hours.

What Girls Said 5

• He asked me out for dinner and very kindly picked me up, it wasn't until we got to the restaurant and sat down that I understood it was a family dinner and his whole extended family were seated around us

• The first date me and my fiancΓ© went on. We did start talking to each other until we had had a few drinks. Until then it was just awkward. We both have social anxiety though so I expected it. After that the date went well

• Probably the time I met a guy of Tinder and we spent the first 20 minutes or so of the date trying to figure out where we recognized each other from... finally realized we'd had a drunken one night stand a few years back lol

• This tI'm u decision go out with this guy u didn't know... he was so awkward and weird... the dude told me my breasts looked motherly and nurturing

• movies with the guys parents

What Guys Said 3

• never went for a date.πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜›

• Haven't yet

• Shit where do I begin? I've had a few.

One girl nearly discussed her whole sexual resume on the first date.

Another girl said she was 5'0 and ended up being 4'6.

Another brought up how she had an abortion then once mentioned how she got caught by a train while she was trying to take a pregnancy test then had her period.

Another looked nothing like her pictures and was like 100 pounds heavier.