Did I get used here or not?

My boyfriend broke up with me recently for another girl. I was feeling lonely and went out with a guy from my job. He's a few years older than me and he's black but he always showed interest in me, so I said why not? Anyway, we had a good time and ended up having sex that night. After he finished, he said to me, "I came in your sexy ass. I usually bust on white girl's faces but I like you." I don't know whether to take that as a compliment or an insult. I think I probably just got used. Opinions?

13

Most Helpful Guy

• Yes, you got used... Since he used it in a racially motivated term. He just wanted to use a white girl.

Most Helpful Girl

• Was he laughing about it? Man... Sometimes guys are jerks because they have no idea what's ok or not. I don't know if he's the type of guy who jokes around all the time. Joke about it too saying something similar like "I squirt in my bed. I usually bust on black guys' faces but I like you". See from that

• He wasn't laughing when he said it. Another thing, I let the comment go and we laid there and talked awhile. He got hard again and had sex with me a second time. The first time he was gentle and slow but that time he was rough and it was obviously all about his dick. I just get a bad vibe about the whole thing and maybe I should just chalk it up as a loss.

• This is a guy who works with you right? Just talk to him. Like a chill conversation. Look the guy I'm in a relationship with for the past 8 months used to be a big fucking fuckboy and jerk. Some guys are like that. I pointed out to him the first time we had sex how big of a fuckboy he was (in a form of a joke). He hated it. I guess he was like that because he felt lonely in the end and couldn't feel fulfill no matter how many girls he fucked. He tried to prove me wrong even tho I was looking for anything serious at the time. Just try to understand why the hell would he say something like that. But always stay on top of it. Show him you own it.
      Also my boyfriend is black too. I guess a few black guys think about white girls as the type of girls to mess around and black girls for marriage.

What Guys Said 2

• He was in the moment. He must be embarrassed after words

• did you enjoy it? if so it served a purpose and accusing him of using you is quite unfair

What Girls Said 0

The only opinion from girls was selected the Most Helpful Opinion, but you can still contribute by sharing an opinion!