Is dating your bestfriend a good idea?

Both the girl who is my bestfriend and I love each other but I don't know if we should go through with it because I don't want to ruin what we have...

• yes
  • no

42

Most Helpful Girl

• Dating a best friend is the best possible thing! You are already so comfortable with the person, you already know a lot about them, and you have already built trust with them. But I do understand the fear of breaking up and losing a best friend. That's always a risk. But I think y'all should give it a try.

• I can't lose her :/

• thanks for this :)

• No problem :)

Most Helpful Guy

• of course dude it's a great idea most people fall in love at first sight but dating a friend is a great idea they know everything about you & it's not just a physical attraction it's called true love so don't worry dude you both were doing great

What Girls Said 3

• Its a risky option... to date or not your best friend, coz you can ruin your friendship if you broke up. It depends on your best friend too. If she can assure that your friendship will remain then there is nothing to worry.

Do you love her?

• I do love her and she did say it won't affect our friendship but everyone says that doesn't mean it won't affect our friendship

• I call everyone bro girls and boys don't be offended :D

• Its okay๐Ÿ˜Š I am always happy to help

• Dating a best friend is the best thing you could ever do... you are already so close and it would be so comfortable.. you can build on from the memories that you already share!

• yup go for it

What Guys Said 1

• look, sometimes you gotta risk it for the biscuit and on top of that if it ends up not working there's no reason you can't be friends after unless one of you cheats

• won't it make things awkward between us

• true that! :/ I think I'm overthinking :/

• look, just smoke a bowl and think it over