Share your opinion of second base please?

Hello everyone
Myself 19 and my girlfriend is 18, it's been 10months we've been dating.. today we went to watch a movie but, Today we went too far i. e I touched her breast without knowing And later I put my hands inside her shirt, She didn't say anything and I even asked her.. she was like "You're for me and I'm for you, I'm yours and you can do anything with a pretty smile.. she was kissing me very hard while I was holding her breast, I mean never been this hard before and I'm the guy who don't flirt with girls nor being closer and she likes me because I don't touch or flirt with girls.. She loves me so much but I'm worried whether the way I did today could destroy my character or my respect. Please Lemme know whether I did was right or wrong and do girls like when guys handle their breast and a bit official advice please. thank you

33

Most Helpful Girl

• I'm not sure why it would be wrong since you guys are dating for a long time now.. people go further without even dating you know.. The thing here is what you think about it or believe in maybe because you're religious I don't know but you did nothing wrong

• My intention wasn't to touch there.. Since her hand was inside my shirt so I did the same thing but accidentally I touched there and I started squeezing it but I'm scared whether her respect towards me would vanish,

• No religious problem.. I was just scared whether she would have felt that I'm an indecent guy.. But she said she was "shocked and never expected from me and later she said only you have rights to do this.. I'm for you and your for me. You have all rights love "

• It seems like she was kinda surprised since was not expecting for it, but don't want you to fear it or not to do it again or she wouldn't have said it

Most Helpful Guy

• What you did was perfectly normal consensual sexual activity, and certainly won't destroy your character or respect. My advice is that your girlfriend should be on birth control if she's not already. It sounds like she is beyond ready to have sex with you.

What Girls Said 2

• all that seems to matter here is that she didn't mind and probably liked it. your title though is misleading in relation to the ultimate question you asked.

• Eh... you've been together for 10 months and have never fucked. That's weird.

• Are you a girl? If yes, How would you feel if your boyfriend touches it?

• He'd better be touching (and fucking) me at least twice a week if he still wants to be my boyfriend.

What Guys Said 2

• You're alright. It is ok to have physical pleasure with your girlfriend. It is because you didn't do this with anyone else that makes it so special to her. She knows she is the only one and she loves that.

• Why would it be wrong? You guys have been dating a while, and she seemed to enjoy it. You're fine