Why does he keep asking me this on our dates?

I've been dating this guy and when we hang out together we spend 10 hours together.

The other evening we were both walking back home together and he kept asking me if I was ok. Another time we were walking outside and he asked me if I was cold. On a separate occasion I had a drink and when we were both walking outside, he asked me if I was ok

why did he keep asking me this?

33

Most Helpful Guy

• It is caring, considerate behavior. He wants to make sure you are happy, comfortable, and enjoying yourself.

Most Helpful Girl

• I used to do this to my boyfriend a lot, and he never understood why either. It's the vibe you're giving off. Maybe he doesn't feel like you're enjoying his company.
    You could've made a face, or gone silent while deep in thought, little things that you don't notice but he does

What Guys Said 2

• Well it depends either he's totally insecure or your somehow looked nervous or acted a little like one

Just try to avoid silent moments keep it more fun

• he show that he cares for u simple but he shows!!! but dont... from my opinion

What Girls Said 2

• maybe you were being too quiet, or he sensed something was wrong. he probbaly thinks he's been around you enough to know when you're not okay. ps can u answer mine?>

• If someone asks you 'Are you cold?' And if you say 'Yes', they will hug you.