Do girls with perfect, curvy bodies have higher standards in guys?

Lets say there are two girls. One is really curvy, has a big round butt, hips, real woman figure big breasts, tight waist etc and looks amazing.
The other is skinny, has small boobs, small butt and looks very average.

Do you think the curvy one is more likely to high standards in terms of demanding a guy that is 6'2+, broad, muscular and alpha etc. ?

Because what I often see are girls of the second type (skinny with a small butt/boobs), who demand what they call "real men", that are tall and muscular, when by their own definition they dont exactly possess a "real woman" body.

21

What Girls Said 2

• Standards rarely have to do with body types, to be totally honest. I have a side job as a small time model and not to toot my own horn but I know I look good. The guy I'm interested in is out of shape and a nerd. It all depends on the girl! Also, are they biologically female? If so, then they have a womanly body. That's not something you can decide.

• Most skinny women I've met have higher standards than curvy women

What Guys Said 1

• this ;real woman' definition is yours not theirs... all women have insecurities like all men do and we all want the best we can get but in the real world your take is quite distorted