He said he will fuck my friend too?

The guy i liked said he would fuck a friend of mine if she let him and he would also fuck me too... i felt a bit hurt because i taught he liked me and only wanted to sleep with me?

213

Most Helpful Guy

• after re-reading this , I think there might be some missing context here. did you ask him if he would fuck your friends or wanted to fuck your friend, and did you ask him his thoughts on threesomes?

if you were asking him questions about what he would do and he answered honestly I would say you don't have an issue. The thing is, guys, given the chance, will have sex with most anything with two legs and nothing in between. some don't even stop there. do you like your friend? do you think she's attractive? I would assume so if the question came up in the first place. these days open mindedness is a valued trait. Don't dismiss any options without thought. sometimes sharing with friends can be fun, and actually strengthen the friendship. you know he'd be happy about it.
    when it comes down to it you need to be honest and talk with him, not just us. tell him how you feel. tell him that you want to be exclusive. let him know if you're not in favor of including your friend in the relationship. so far he's actually doing everything right. he's being honest with you. that means he actually values your opinion and cares what you think. he also thinks that your relationship is strong enough to tell you what you might not want to hear, and trusts you to take it for the honest opinion that it is. the ball is in your court now. will you remain faithful to him like he has been to you, or will you make something more out of it. if you want it to work, you need to communicate your feelings, like he has. let him know what you think.

• Are you an idiot? I dont even like her and she is an aquitanance not a friend, he brought it up, i wasn't even talking about her... And no i will not remain faithfull to a guy like that

Most Helpful Girl

• he clearly just wants sex

What Guys Said 12

• Welcome to men. We do not hold the same sexual purity ideals that women do, for the most part. Some of us do. But it's extremely rare.

The best way to be sure we truly love you is to do the opposite of what you are describing here. Refuse him sex. Completely. If he runs away, then you can be sure his sexual ideals and yours never lined up.

• This attitude is so common among men. Why? Women give in to them far too easily and far too quickly. Men EXPECT to have sex. Their attitude is if she breathes, have sex with her.

A bit hurt? If I were in your shoes, I'd have gone ballistic and told him to f*** off and never come back.

• Seems just being honest. Most people standards are lower when just fucking someone than being in a relationship. So if you want more than his dick and he likes you then that's cool. If not better get the dick now before he offers it to your friend.

• 😂😂😂😂
    only wanted to sleep with me.
    okay he will sleep with you.
    and with other he will be waking.

just kidding.
    he is not a bad boy in a sense. he told you the truth.. he told he can fuck. its mean he can.

it's upon you. he can fuck your friend it's mean he is doing this with other girls to.

• He's horny. You can take this and go one of two ways... have a threesome where you eat her out and he is is you ass or pussy. Or you can let this go and hope everything works out

• Lmfaoo, that guy wants threesome.

• that's not true, at this age he wants just fulfilling his lust

• His age? He's probably 50, as I'd expect he's probably older than her. Look at her age man. Doesn't make sense a man that age wants to fulfil any lists, that he wasn't able to fulfil in his younger years. He's probably just a D-bags without salvation.

• you know that she's not expecting correct answer, don't you

• smh.
    only after sex.

• That's what a threesome is 2 girls and a guy and do it

• where is the question?

• He likes bi women. It's a compliment unless you are 100% straight then you are not compatible.

• Well now you know this isn't the case. Be glad you found out now and not later. One thing is clear, he's only interested in sex at this point. I'm sure he's attracted to you, but you aren't exclusive. You've fallen for him or are starting to by the sounds of it. You either need to let him know how you feel (may or may not change his feelings toward you) or let him go and move on.

What Girls Said 1

• He's a fuckboy so stay away from him.