The room mate of the girl I'm interested in was hyped to meet me and then all of a sudden starts telling me to stay away from her friend?

So there's a girl I'm interested in and both of us do have good chemistry. She had her birthday recently so to plan the surprise I contacted her room mate who was exited about talking to me. She was great help and very polite. I gave the girl I'm interested in, a Birthday surprise and her room mate was present too. It was late and she had to get back to her room so I didn't take much time just wished her and handed over the gifts. After this when I had a chat with her room mate all of a sudden she was being rude and judgmental to me and asked me to stay away from her friend.

1

Most Helpful Girl

What Girls Said 0

The only opinion from girls was selected the Most Helpful Opinion, but you can still contribute by sharing an opinion!