When is it too late to have the first biyfriend?

All of my friends have had boyfriend but i haven't and some people around me think im a complete joke.

1615

Most Helpful Guy

• I hate to sound like an old person but kids coming up age so fast. You got plenty of time to have one. One day you'll be over 18 bombarded with bills, collection agencies, hoping you don't die because you do not go to the doctor anymore. So yeah, enjoy the 15 year old scenery while you still have it

Most Helpful Girl

• Okay, here's a little advice you should have clear in mind which is: its okay not to have a boyfriend at 15. Just coz all your friends have one it doesn't mean its right. 15 is too young, and USUALLY you don't find the right person at that age. Not the right person = a head ache more than a true relationship. And at that age especially having a boyfriend might lower your grades/marks (nor for everyone, depends on how responsible you are). so now with what I said you can decide for yourself.

and by the way, 15 isn't late AT ALL. Thats early for me to be honest

What Guys Said 14

• On your deathbed

• As long as you are above ground, it's never too late!

• never... . never.
    wait for the right person.
    good things take time.

having a boyfriend is not a big thing.
    having a good person with you is important. a person who love care respect and wanna hold your hand for life time.

you want fun then trust me it's not difficult to find a fuck boy or a normal Boy.
    but if want something then
    wait for the gentle men

• Thanks😃

• well, I've had some friends crying on my shoulder because of it...

• told you. í think you got your answer.
      best of luck.

• It's never too late! Don't worry. They will have boyfriends that won't last. You said "Have had boyfriends". At least you're not going through the pain of having one then losing him to your BFF!

• It is never too late.. ever. I didn't have my first girlfriend until after I graduated high school. After you graduate, none of your schoolmates and school friends will even matter anymore. Look to the future, not the present. Likely you'd never ever see these people who think you are a joke after you graduate. Live your life.. not everyone elses.

• I never had a girlfriend until I was about 25. It's never too late, and things will get better for you in the future. High school years can be pretty shitty, anyway.

• im 16 im planning to have girlfriend at age of 21-25 i dont give a fuck about what people say about me

• its never too late. plus you're only 15, most people don't have a real relationship at that age

• Hey you're just 15 perfect things take time & well if you are thinking this then look at me I'm 17 & I never had a girlfriend so how you are feeling now... don't listen what the other say just be as you are..

• It's never too late. People should focus on things that matter to them instead of being forced into something that people force them to conform into.

• at the age of 28

• Never say never, anything can happen in life at anytime.

• never late

• The day after u die is too late

What Girls Said 15

• At 15 you're being made fun of? Wow your friends are unkind. There's absolutely no rush, focus on your studies. Wait for the right person to come along, there is no rush. Some people stay single late in to their 20's, it's no big deal.

• Your only 15! Why worry about boys? Trust me you will find a guy who genuinely loves you but you need to wait for him he may not show up until later in your life. There is no time that it's necessary to have a partner. Worry about ur family, friends and school, boys should be the least of your worries

• Oh just ignore them, they're just immature, insulting you for not having a boyfriend is so stupid. But you are in highschool, so people will say really stupid things every day lol Don't take it srsly pls.

• Death. If you die without ever having a boyfriend then it's too late. Otherwise, go at your own pace. There's no rule. If anyone teases you, tell them you're choosing to go at your own rate, and it's none of their business.

• You are just 15 years old you have you have your whole life ahead of you to get a boyfriend. There's no rush for it. It's high school though and people are going to make jokes weather you are in a relationship or not. It's nothing to be worried about, trust me. It's only high school and high school doesn't last forever. You'll meet someone just give it time and don't make it a chore. Having a boyfriend isn't everything.

• Girl, I haven't had a boyfriend either. Some people wait until they're in their twenties to start dating. I'm just focusing on my career for the time being. Be happy being you, and don't rush into a relationship just for the sake of being in a relationships. That is not true love. Stay strong. Hope this helps! :-)

• I dont want to rush things.. its just that some things people say kind of hurt

• A relationship that actually matters? Probably in your 20's.

• When you're dead.

• my best friend is 19 and hasn't ever had a boyfriend.

• Really? Most of my friends are 15/16 and they say that it isn't normal and since im really shy, they say that i should try to get a boyfriend in parties and stuff but im not the type to go out.. i prefer to stay home

• you do you girl. Everyone is different. You don't need an SO to be happy.

• thanks😃

• there is not a time line for it. Just relax and enjoy your life, don't let other people pressure you to do something
    I never had a boyfriend till yet and it didn't hurt me

• I'm in the same boat, doesn't matter to me though I know I'll find him or that he will find me, don't worry about it.

• I don't really know. Maybe past 30.

• 16. That's really the limit.

• May 11 and ill be 16

• I was being sarcastic. Listen to directx

• Well, some people who replyed to my post made me realize that i shouldn't listen to other people so i didn't care about the "16 is the limit" lol

• it is never too late

• It's never too late to have the first biyfriend.