When is it too late to have the first biyfriend?

All of my friends have had boyfriend but i haven't and some people around me think im a complete joke.

1615

Most Helpful Guy

• never... . never.
    wait for the right person.
    good things take time.

having a boyfriend is not a big thing.
    having a good person with you is important. a person who love care respect and wanna hold your hand for life time.

you want fun then trust me it's not difficult to find a fuck boy or a normal Boy.
    but if want something then
    wait for the gentle men

THIS IS NOT RELEVANT ANYMORE
    • Thanks😃

• well, I've had some friends crying on my shoulder because of it...

• told you. í think you got your answer.
      best of luck.

Most Helpful Girl

• Girl, I haven't had a boyfriend either. Some people wait until they're in their twenties to start dating. I'm just focusing on my career for the time being. Be happy being you, and don't rush into a relationship just for the sake of being in a relationships. That is not true love. Stay strong. Hope this helps! :-)

THIS IS NOT RELEVANT ANYMORE
    • I dont want to rush things.. its just that some things people say kind of hurt