What or whom do you define as a jerk?

And to add how should someone handle with one?

0|0

Most Helpful Guy

• When they treat anyone with less than respect. Watch how they treat people or animals. A jerk is mean. If they are kind to all they probably are more considerate and less likely to get mean with you later. I guess it is called character. If he is dishonest with others, he will be dishonest with you, sooner or later.

1|0
    0|0
    THIS IS NOT RELEVANT ANYMORE

Most Helpful Girl

• someone who is treating you really bad and knows excatly what he is doing and also is just using you. A douchbag, fuck boy

1|0
    0|0
    THIS IS NOT RELEVANT ANYMORE
    • And how would you deal with that? Just asking because of curiosity

• stop having contact with them, don't letting them do this shit to you and doing something against it for your owen better

Recommended Questions

Have an opinion?

What Guys Said 10

• jerk... fuck boys
    a boy who do not respect girl and others.
    person who only want sex.

a shy and a person lack of confidence or old fashioned is never a jerk.

1|1
    0|0
  • there could be more than 100 things that can define a jerk, but about how to handle one? i'll say cut that asshole from your life, and move on. and if he keeps bothering you after that, then be a bigger jerk than him.

1|0
    0|0
  • A person who seeks only self-pleasure / does things without regard for the feelings of others -- not minding what impact their actions has.

1|0
    0|0
    • Just asking because of curiosity, but what should someone do, how deal with it?

• Avoid them. If you try to change them, they'll get angry (in most cases). Such people aren't emotionally ready/mature enough for lasting relationships. If you do try to change them, do so by example. Fighting fire with fire in this case, will only lead to "war".

• Okee good to know :)

• O there are more then a few people I know or have come across that would fit the description or worse.

1|0
    0|0
  • A Jerk is the person who only wants to have fun, never serious about life, never thinks about future stuff. Or at least that's what I think.

1|0
    0|0
  • Someone who is harmful to all beings they come into contact with: Including themselves.

I can forgive a manipulative weasel eventually if they are the way they are because it gets them ahead in the game; it is a strategy.
    However, if they are a frail-hearted simpleton who does not even know why they are doing such, inevitably backfiring on them, then I have no sympathy for them.

It's not that I view a person who lacks empathy and the like to be a terrible person, I just view the person who possesses such qualities to be a great person.

1|0
    0|0
  • A foolish/stupid person.
    How you handle? Never connect with one in the first place.

1|0
    0|0
  • me .

1|0
    0|0
  • Someone who is shallow.

1|0
    0|0
    • We are all shallow, perhaps you mean someone who is portraying their shallowness in an obvious way.

• the one who doesn't have goal in life

1|0
    0|0

What Girls Said 3

• someone who doesn't treat you right and is just playing with you knowingly and i would cut them off , just let go

1|0
    0|0
    • How would you deal with that? Asking because of curiosity

• I think just don't getting to close with someone like that and to draw a line

• over confident, arrogant, always thinks she or he is right, has complete disregard for others

How would I handle one? I wouldn't, as soon as I realize someone is a jerk I ignore them, sometimes it's not obvious but if it becomes obvious that someone is a basic bitch im just like yeah bye

1|0
    0|0
  • Whoever does stupid crap without minding the feelings of others.

1|0
    0|0

Recommended myTakes