What or whom do you define as a jerk?

And to add how should someone handle with one?

411

Most Helpful Guy

• When they treat anyone with less than respect. Watch how they treat people or animals. A jerk is mean. If they are kind to all they probably are more considerate and less likely to get mean with you later. I guess it is called character. If he is dishonest with others, he will be dishonest with you, sooner or later.

THIS IS NOT RELEVANT ANYMORE

Most Helpful Girl

• someone who is treating you really bad and knows excatly what he is doing and also is just using you. A douchbag, fuck boy

THIS IS NOT RELEVANT ANYMORE
    • And how would you deal with that? Just asking because of curiosity

• stop having contact with them, don't letting them do this shit to you and doing something against it for your owen better