What or whom do you define as a jerk?

And to add how should someone handle with one?

Most Helpful Guy

• When they treat anyone with less than respect. Watch how they treat people or animals. A jerk is mean. If they are kind to all they probably are more considerate and less likely to get mean with you later. I guess it is called character. If he is dishonest with others, he will be dishonest with you, sooner or later.

Most Helpful Girl

• someone who is treating you really bad and knows excatly what he is doing and also is just using you. A douchbag, fuck boy

• And how would you deal with that? Just asking because of curiosity

• stop having contact with them, don't letting them do this shit to you and doing something against it for your owen better

What Guys Said 10

• A person who seeks only self-pleasure / does things without regard for the feelings of others -- not minding what impact their actions has.

• Just asking because of curiosity, but what should someone do, how deal with it?

• Avoid them. If you try to change them, they'll get angry (in most cases). Such people aren't emotionally ready/mature enough for lasting relationships. If you do try to change them, do so by example. Fighting fire with fire in this case, will only lead to "war".

• Okee good to know :)

• Someone who is harmful to all beings they come into contact with: Including themselves.

I can forgive a manipulative weasel eventually if they are the way they are because it gets them ahead in the game; it is a strategy.
    However, if they are a frail-hearted simpleton who does not even know why they are doing such, inevitably backfiring on them, then I have no sympathy for them.

It's not that I view a person who lacks empathy and the like to be a terrible person, I just view the person who possesses such qualities to be a great person.

• O there are more then a few people I know or have come across that would fit the description or worse.

• jerk... fuck boys
    a boy who do not respect girl and others.
    person who only want sex.

a shy and a person lack of confidence or old fashioned is never a jerk.

• there could be more than 100 things that can define a jerk, but about how to handle one? i'll say cut that asshole from your life, and move on. and if he keeps bothering you after that, then be a bigger jerk than him.

• A Jerk is the person who only wants to have fun, never serious about life, never thinks about future stuff. Or at least that's what I think.

• the one who doesn't have goal in life

• me .

• A foolish/stupid person.
    How you handle? Never connect with one in the first place.

• Someone who is shallow.

• We are all shallow, perhaps you mean someone who is portraying their shallowness in an obvious way.

What Girls Said 3

• over confident, arrogant, always thinks she or he is right, has complete disregard for others

How would I handle one? I wouldn't, as soon as I realize someone is a jerk I ignore them, sometimes it's not obvious but if it becomes obvious that someone is a basic bitch im just like yeah bye

• someone who doesn't treat you right and is just playing with you knowingly and i would cut them off , just let go

• How would you deal with that? Asking because of curiosity

• I think just don't getting to close with someone like that and to draw a line

• Whoever does stupid crap without minding the feelings of others.