I think a younger girl likes me, and I don't know what to do, what should I do?

So there's this girl (will not be giving names) who is 13, and i think she likes me. I'm 18, and we see each other every week, most of the time, and she kinda looks away whenever i look at her or try to talk to her, it might be because whenever were together, were not alone, the only way we talk nowadays is via watssap. A lot of people around me have said that they have the suspicion that she does indeed have a thing for me, but she doesn't give me that impression, at least when messaging.
So i decided to call upon the power of the internet, to see if i could clear some of my thoughts, and get some advice.

PS: I'm not really looking to get my dong wet, I just don't know what to do.

15

Most Helpful Girl

• i think she is too young right now , anyways , i used to try not to look like a like him , I didn't want the guy and other people to know that , now I'm older and I do want the guy to know that I like it bc otherwise he won't try to talk to me. So yeah , it's normal for 13 year old girl to act like they don't feel a thing for u , so u get confused

THIS IS NOT RELEVANT ANYMORE

Most Helpful Guy

• There are a lot of 13 year old girls that like guys your age. If you go beyond being nice to her, you are in the wrong. Her mind and yours are at two different stages of life. She needs to experience boys her age for growth, not 18 year old boys. Be like a big brother, nothing more.

THIS IS NOT RELEVANT ANYMORE