I think a younger girl likes me, and I don't know what to do, what should I do?

So there's this girl (will not be giving names) who is 13, and i think she likes me. I'm 18, and we see each other every week, most of the time, and she kinda looks away whenever i look at her or try to talk to her, it might be because whenever were together, were not alone, the only way we talk nowadays is via watssap. A lot of people around me have said that they have the suspicion that she does indeed have a thing for me, but she doesn't give me that impression, at least when messaging.
So i decided to call upon the power of the internet, to see if i could clear some of my thoughts, and get some advice.

PS: I'm not really looking to get my dong wet, I just don't know what to do.

Most Helpful Girl

• i think she is too young right now , anyways , i used to try not to look like a like him , I didn't want the guy and other people to know that , now I'm older and I do want the guy to know that I like it bc otherwise he won't try to talk to me. So yeah , it's normal for 13 year old girl to act like they don't feel a thing for u , so u get confused

Most Helpful Guy

What Girls Said 0

What Guys Said 4

• She just has a crush on you. I would never pursue someone that much younger, especially at your age. I would just sorta ignore her the best I could. Most crushes are temporary and she will find someone else to be infatuated with eventually.

• You ignore it. She's way too young.

• Tell her she is too young for a relationship. Maybe first, ask her her intentions and such. She could very well just want a friend.

• you're an adult dude, if she was like 16 itd be a much smaller deal