Does it make sense that I find a guy having dates before a turn off?

I know most guys in their 20s might have dated at least once. I still hope my future boyfriend has never dated and has had friends with benefits or one night stands. I want to be the first girl he has ever see more than just a sex object

• yes but it is weird
  • no
  • yes
    Vote C
I mean i want him to have had hookups or friends with benefits nut not a girlfriend or wife

315

Most Helpful Guy

• So you would prefer that he had a lot of meaningless sexual partners rather than a relationship? What do you think your "relationship" will be like? Think he'll be able to have a real relationship or treat you like another one of his prior friends with benefits. People learn how to be better mates from prior relationships

• nope he will treat me like a princess

• You're living in fantasy land - good luck but you better be prepared for disappointment

• if he doens't treat me like I am a flawless girl then I will dump him

Most Helpful Girl

• Makes no sense.
    A great lover usually finds it easy to love and appreciates females

I've been with a guy that finds it difficult to fall for women - he turned out being very controlling and mean.

What Guys Said 14

• Have you gone on any dates? If so, what makes a man worse than you when he has done the same?

• I am a virgin in everything lol

• what do I do to them? lmao

• I spent a lot of time on GAG yesterday and I probably needed to stop earlier. I don't usually spend that much time here. Please forget that sentence. I was replying to other questions and then, stupidly, put that in. This teaches me a lesson to be more careful on here. I'm sorry! I'd be LMAO as well.

• Lmao so you're looking for an emotional virgin?

• Unless it's a shy guy you're looking for what you're asking for is nearly impossible

• you can find many guys
    but then what you are. i mean you should be in the same category.

expecting good is good... but for getting good or best you need be the best.😉

• you're kidding. right?

now I clearly understood your type since I have seem IRL also.

• You're half Arabian? 😂😂😂

• Ehh.

• um nope

• no, well yes, its unrealistic probably

• Who cares lol

• nope lmfaooo

• It's unrealistic. The chances of you literally being the one and only are extremely slim. You're going to be disappointed a lot. I don't know if you'll ever find that at 20, or older

• that's just stupid

• I understand your thinking, but in reality, I doubt such a man will make you happy.

What Girls Said 2

• no it is not

• So I should want a guy who has ever dated someone before me?

• You are the epitome of "just a sex object" rofl.

• are you insulted?

• Lol the last ditch attempt by op to convince itself and random internet strangers that she's worth something. You tried so hard you gave /me/ a hernia.

• There is no doubt I am better than you and you know this.