Do I move on or wait to see if he messages me?

Met this guy a while ago, we met dancing. I asked for his snap and he gave it to me. (We were obviously into eachother.) He really liked me. Then stopped talking to me, then began to talk to me again after two weeks.. as I was about to get over him. He said he had a lot going on with family then come to realize after a while his grandma was sick and passed away (was close to her) he then quit talking to me. (I found out online about his GMA) he didn't even tell me she died. I then snapped him after he didn't respond to mine and asked him how he was after I figured he was going through a lot. He said he was good.. and never told me. I tried and tried to keep him interested in me. But he doesn't seem too? He quit talking to me again. He's a RA in college.. and he stopped going out to the dance because he had to work. But he has never taken me out on a date.

31

Most Helpful Guy

• He sounds depressed still about his loss. Give him a week or two and try again. Just ask him out for a coffee or drink, something low pressure and easy.

Most Helpful Girl

• I wouldn't put my life on hold for anyone. Maybe's he's going through a rough time right now and just needs space. Either way he has your number and he can message you sometimes. Don't put your life on hold for anyone. If they want to reach out to you, trust me they will find a way. If not they will find an excuse.

What Guys Said 0

The only opinion from guys was selected the Most Helpful Opinion, but you can still contribute by sharing an opinion!

What Girls Said 2

• move on. he'll catch up if he wants you back. either way don't put your life on hold.

• Wait and see