My boyfriend of six months just told me he is not a good fit for me. He also going through depression as well. what can I do?

13

Most Helpful Guy

• What can you do to what? Be happy in life? Get rid of him with little to no blowback? This isn't really a very conclusive question. You might want to elaborate a bit

• I still care about him. should I move on or try to work things out? I'm so confused at this moment

• I think so, especially if he's already worked out mentally the type of woman he wants for his future then yeah. In that case he'd probably have been through a considerable amount of time figuring out how his mind works and the type of people he'd relate to the utmost level of positivity.

Most Helpful Girl

• He might want to deal with himself before getting into a relationship thinking that relationships are a lot of work. I would let him be.

What Guys Said 2

• Give him space and allow him to work on his issues.

• but he keeps on saying that he loves me very much. at this point I'm so confess

• thanks that makes sense

• You're welcome

• U can date me

• thanks, does this means he does wanna be with me, that is why he saying all this, he is not a good fit, he a good man but not for me or it it because he going through depression right now?

• The depression might have something to do with it

What Girls Said 0

The only opinion from girls was selected the Most Helpful Opinion, but you can still contribute by sharing an opinion!