Guys, How do you like a girl to dress for a date?

We'll just say classic dinner and a movie type date. I usually go pretty casual. Skinny jeans, nice top and cute sandals/flats depending on the season. My boyfriend hates that I never wear a dress and heels.

What do you like to see your lady wear on a date?

Most Helpful Guy

• I love jeans on a girl so some kind of skinny jeans, she can wear sneakers and a t shirt if she wants lol. I like movies, things to do outdoors, so not really the dress kind of dates.

What Guys Said 7

• For a movie heels seems a bit much. He's gotta figure a classier place to take you that warrants it. Not necessarily more expensive.

Skirt and heels is prettier plus we are completely mesmerized by the fact we can just slide it up soooooo easily

• what you said is perfectly fine. Wearing a dress every now and then is bad either. For me personally, I love it when my girl looks amazing when I take her out as I want other guys to be jelious of my girlfriend.

• Just casualwear is fine enough, doesn't need to be anything special.

• Dinner and movie is nothing fancy so jeans and a top are nice. Dress and heals would be for like Valentine's or something else romantic

• Oh yeah. I never wear a dress and heels though. I even wore jeans on Valentine's Day.

• Yeah. I'm just not a dress girl. We go to those kind of restaurants a lot.

• All I'm saying is special occassion (like Valentine's) + nice restaurant = dress up just a little, no jeans. I"m sure he'd love to see you lookin extra sexy.

• chicks look sexier in heels and a choker

• slutty

• dress normal dont make it seem like your going to a wedding