Why do girls, and guys expect to text each other everyday?

I feel as though convo gets boring after a while. I'm a grown woman, and people have things to do. I feel like texting everyday nonstop is for younger individuals. Do you expect your s/o to text you everyday? Sure it shows they think about you, but still. What would it mean to you if you didn't text everyday?

Ps: I'm not the clingy type.

12

What Guys Said 2

• She can text me all she wants, but i won't reply until i have something to say. I actually live with my girlfriend and we don't text every day.

• nothing worse than being text every 5 mins nothing to say when you see each other then everything's been said in text

What Girls Said 1

• I don't text my boyfriend non stop everyday. I think it's ridiculous and unrealistic. He'll text me at the end of everyday (or I'll text him) and we'll ask how each other's day was and that's pretty much the conversation until we meet up.

• Thank you, like social media/ some girls glorify it. It's like really?

• Ya I think it's really unhealthy to be texting all day every day like that! And unrealistic too. The relationship will fizzle out pretty quickly too from my experience with guys who insist on texting all of the time.