Do all guys dream of dating bisexual girls?

The guy I'm dating said that it's every guy's dream to date a bisexual girl. When I asked why, he said "because she gets to invite her friend over."

Was he implying that he specifically likes threesomes or was he explaining the rationale behind why guys like dating bisexual girls?

414

Most Helpful Guy

• Not really. My current girlfriend is bisexual, I never really had any opinion on it. The only practical difference is that we both appreciate hot girls when we see them.

Most Helpful Girl

• No. A lot of guys think we're all disgusting sluts and that we're more likely to cheat and wouldn't go near us.

What Guys Said 13

• Can't speak for others but I don't

• Lol no, I don't think about that.

• The rationale. It's just a thing to joke about. (Like a bisexual girl will actually have a threesome with a friend) And if she does want that they we won't complain.

• Not for me, but if it works for others, so be it...

• Not at all. I wouldn't date a bisexual girl.

• No? lol.

• I personally have, not because I've wanted another girl, but because my girlfriend at the time had asked.

When someone brings it up, I would think that he wants a threesome. This is just from experience with another ex of mine.

• no , i dont dream that

• i used t find that hot but not anymore , not my thing

• No, but horn dogs like me like it.

• No... they will cheat on you with another woman.. happened to me.

• i've never heard of a guy who dreams of that

• I would say yes but it's more of a fantasy.

What Girls Said 3

• I am sure he was talking about threesomes.

• Only perverted guys. I wouldn't date a guy that's into homosexual stuff. That's gross.

• probably not