How to get with a shy guy?

Advice/tips thanks

15

Most Helpful Guy

• *be nice
    *be patient
    *be extra thoughtful
    *small general talks at the beginning unless he shows interest in deep talks otherwise build to the deep talks
    *make him want to talk to you by not doing all the talking slowly pushing him to talk more
    *make him feel at ease with you by not pushing him to do anything
    *it's okay to just be with him in silence sometimes it's quite enjoyable actually
    *and again build your chat like first date you do all the talking and 10th date he does all the talking you have to build from 1-10 slowly
    *you may rush and that's up to you if you see he'll take it well (depends on shyness level)

Most Helpful Girl

• You should be the one who chases him. Good luck with that. I think both people should put an effort if they like each other.

What Guys Said 4

• Be shy with him, try to get his affection in that way, or you could take initiative and outright approach him/confess your feelings. If he's shy, chances are he won't act even if you throw signs upon signs at him.

• I'm a really shy guy. I like when a girl really tries to talk to me. Even though I'm shy and don't know what to say. Compliments are nice. Anything to break that shell. Once you're in, he won't be shy anymore. But only to you.

• be honest and speak out about things 😊

• just be honest. guys like that.

What Girls Said 0

The only opinion from girls was selected the Most Helpful Opinion, but you can still contribute by sharing an opinion!