Ladies would you date an ugly man? How much do looks matter?

Ladies would you date an ugly man? Maybe he's fat or ugly in the face?

You see sometimes old men or fat men or ugly men with beautiful women with them. How much do looks TRULY matter to you?

What if a guy has a great fit body and an average looking face? What if he has a great face but unattractive unfit body?

How much do looks matter?

75

Most Helpful Girl

• I have. I have reasons to like unattractive people and reasons to like attractive people. I'm fine with either ones as long as their personality is great.

What Girls Said 6

• I think 95% of the men on earth would be handsome If they are hygenic, healthy and have personal care. I would NOT date a guy who looks 10/10 but stupid.
    www.funnypica.com/.../Ugly-People1.jpg
    I would not date this guy too even If he has a great personality/intelligence too.

• no i wouldn't. Looks do matter for me, i must find the person attractive and also to add beauty is in the eye of the beholder

• looks don't matter much to me

• Im not ugly. Im slightly above average looking. But you are drop dead gorgeous. how can you mot admit that you have the ability to go for tall, dark, and handsome? Is it not true you choose hot asshole over an ugly guy with a charming personality?

• Looks don't matter at all. If I liked him, I wouldn't find him ugly. The only thing that could make a guy unattractive to me is being rude/having a bad personality.

• No

..

• No I wouldn't.

• What if there was a sexy guy but he was a serial killer or something? Would you date him?

• @-Beonkia No...

What Guys Said 5

• Looks matter a lot.

When a potential partner meets you, they won't know anything about your personality. You could donate millions to homeless children but someone who doesn't know you won't know that. You will first be judged by your looks, and if the person likes what they see, they will give you a chance to display your personality.

• If she herself is ugly I don't see any other choice she has. It's either that or she chooses to be single forever.

• Money matters; those "ugly" men are rich!

• Ugly date ugly, beautiful date handsome.

• Only if he's rich.