19 year old virgin who's afraid to have sex?

Hi guys I'm 19 and I'm still a virgin, I'm not that scared to have sex I do want to have it soon but I want it be special so I don't just want it to be with anyone I'm not dating and someone who's not committed to me. I'm not so afraid of the sex part I'm actually just more afraid of a guy seeing me naked. I'm the smallest size boobs possible 34 A. But I do have thicker thighs big hips a small waste and a normal size ass so I guess in a way that kind of makes up for lack of boobs. Do you guys think that if a guy saw me naked he would be turned off or appalled or turned off by what my body looks like?

• Yes
  • No
Select a gender to cast your vote:

15

Most Helpful Guy

• I'm virgin to but love dating relationships and sex is never important yo me I say fuck it I'll just say its not first thing in my mind I don't have time to think about feeling and love towards others

Most Helpful Girl

• no not at all. my body type is very similar to yours and no guy has ever been turned off by it. plus from looking at your profile picture your a pretty girl so you have nothing to worry about

What Guys Said 4

• Small boobs are awesome. They look more athletic and stay looking good for much longer. :)

• na i for one am into small breast just look for someone who isn't a judgmental asshole

• I'm sure your body looks just fine and your breasts size is good in my book.

• lol no. Loads would fuck anything that moves regardless of how it looks

What Girls Said 0

The only opinion from girls was selected the Most Helpful Opinion, but you can still contribute by sharing an opinion!