Do looks matter in a relationship?

I am opposite of my crush's exgirlfriend. Should I be concerned?
  • yes
  • no
  • depends
    Vote C

1210

Most Helpful Girl

• They matter to a certain extent. You have to be attracted to the person you're with but that shouldn't be your main focus.
    My ex thought I was out of his league... my family thought the same. I hated it because I loved him and I had an attraction to him. The thing is his insecurities came out all the time! When we people watched and wondered what others were thinking he'd always say they're probably wondering what you're doing with me.
    Just be yourself and don't change for anyone. The right person will love you inside and out 😊

THIS IS NOT RELEVANT ANYMORE