Should I contact him after two years?

I was separated from my husband and I met a guy who I liked but my X wanted to try again (we have kids) Long story short it didn't work. And two years have passed and I went out on one date with this guy and we both liked each other I have his cell phone number from an old email should I contact him?

12

What Guys Said 2

• I see all these posts about EXes... Why does my ex not like me? This and that about an ex... should we get back together...

An EX means.. in the past. In my life, after any break up, an EX is out of my mind. I move on almost immediately and never think of, try to contact, check up on, etc...

Breakups happen for a reason...

I'm not talking about someone who moved away... I'm talking about relationships that ended due to cheating, abuse, incompatibility and such...

Who CARES about an EX? Who cares about what an EX thinks of them?

Then "breaks"... what's that all about? all this is is an admission you can't commit in a relationship. Taking a vacation from a relationship isn't going to fly.

ALSO... getting back together after a breakup.. or chasing someone to get back together... sorry folks, the same issues are gonna be there.

This "closure" What's that about? No such thing... So what? It's over.. there is your closure.

Move on... where you found one guy/gal, there will always be more.

• I think you should contact him, I dont know your story but from my personal experience I am saying as you have kids with him you should give a chance

• I have kids with my ex-husband that the new guy that I met two years ago

• That's why I gave it a second chance with Max S because we have kids we both tried superhard to make it work

What Girls Said 1