Does height matter if you are slightly below average?

I'm 5'7 and a guy which is slightly below average. I have never been called short before but I haven't been called tall either. People usually think I'm 5'10 because every short guy for some reason claims he is 5'7.

42

Most Helpful Girl

• Just don't lie about your height cos them it makes it awkward. This guy told me he was 5'10 and he turned out to me 5'6 my height

• I don't think I want to say 5'7 because every guy who is shorter than me claims 5'7 so I usually just claim 5'9.

• Don't do that please... it's aggravating and you'll wind up being sorry for lying for a lot of girls who hate short guys. I would be okay dating a guy my height but not shorter. Most men know their height most women do not. So when you guys meet it's just going to be awkward

Most Helpful Guy

• im 5'8 and in the same boat dude, really what you're gonna have to do is go for a chick who is below average height, etc <5'4, and you'll have the most luck, hope you're not into tall girls like me haha

What Girls Said 3

• 5'7" is definitely fine

• I'm 5'6 and I think 5'7 is OK for a boy.

• size doesn't matter heart does

What Guys Said 1

• Not gonna lie, it's not good. Better than 5' 5" though.