Females, do you tell your boyfriends how many guys you sleep with and if so do you lie about the true number?

• Yes and yes
  • Yes no
  • No
    Vote C
Select a gender to cast your vote:

133

Most Helpful Girl

• I have told my guy my number and about most of the guys I've been with. He told me his too. But I don't count 2 guys. So the total I told him isn't honest. The 2 I don't count did penetrate me but it was not for long. One had a micro penis and the other put it in then took it out because I changed my mind lol

• I would tell my girlfriend, I've been with 10 women, one of them had herpes but thankfully I didn't get it.

Most Helpful Guy

• Girls will lie if you ask, unless their number is less than 5... but most girls are in double digits, so they will lie. There's really no point in asking lol

What Girls Said 12

• If I had a boyfriend and he asked I'd be upfront with him. I'm an open person though, also I don't go round sleeping with loads of people. Nothing against those who do, I just can't unless I have an emotional connection.

• Yes I would tell him, no I wouldn't lie. But in the end it shouldn't matter unless you are worried about STDs and if you expect it from her than you should be honest with her too.

• Yes i would tell him the truth. No point in lying. Even if I slept with many guys, if he doesn't accept it then clearly he's not the one for me.

• Yes I was honest with him, even though he never asked, but I told him anyway.

• I’ve told mine, and I was honest about the number. He wasn’t fazed, even though I’ve technically slept with a tiny bit more than he has.

• It depends, if he is honest about it then I'll tell it as well. But usually we don't care as long we don't have STDs.

• I only tell when they ask to avoid the whole "comparison discussion". But if he asks, I just tell. Also, I don't need to lie about the number since I can still count the number of guys I've been with on one hand. And if it weren't. So what?

• If he asks I'll tell him, there's no need to lie about it.

• I usually lie about the number. But they usually are my best friends too... so they may know the average.

• If they ask, yes. I don't care

• If he asks then the first thing which would cross my mind is that he is a virgin hunter //unless it's STD related stuff, but for that you don't need a number// (I have no respect for them, #sorrynotsorry), so even though I wouldn't lie, our relationship won't progress.

• Shouldn't jump to conclusions. It very well could just be simple curiosity. Are you not curious about him? How would you feel if he had "no respect" for you just for asking out of curiosity?

• @GingerGuy true that, but I think this site brought me a negative opinion of this from guys. I try to be as non-judgamental as possible. But I wouldn't bring up this topic, wouldn't cross my mind.

• Yes I agree. I wouldn't either.

• If he asks I will tell him.

What Guys Said 2

• i will tie you up and make you tell me

• No they don't.