How can I stop being so awkward and shy around guys?

I've noticed I'm always so shy and awkward around guys no matter what even if I dontfind them attractive but the ones I do find attractive I'm even more shy and awks. How can I stop being so shy and awkward around guys? I'm not like that at all around girls
Im 19 by the way

36

Most Helpful Guy

• Hmmm.. Maybe there are videos online about it?
    Or watch some funny pick up videos on youtube. watching confident people can make you more confident.
    Or maybe look at some videos teaching guys how to talk to girls? RSDmax is the only one I've come across which isn't super sleazy and he has some good tips.

THIS IS NOT RELEVANT ANYMORE

Most Helpful Girl

• work on your own looks, if you look good you feel confident

THIS IS NOT RELEVANT ANYMORE