How can I stop being so awkward and shy around guys?

I've noticed I'm always so shy and awkward around guys no matter what even if I dontfind them attractive but the ones I do find attractive I'm even more shy and awks. How can I stop being so shy and awkward around guys? I'm not like that at all around girls

Im 19 by the way

36

Most Helpful Guy

• Build your confidence. Don't worry about it youl break it. Its something you can change easily. Talk to more guys and get comfortable even if you have to risk embarrassing yourself. Remember its to improve you. Not for them. Just ask random guys, random stuff. Who cares. Just dont give a shit what anyone thinks about you.

Most Helpful Girl

• Start being friends with a bunch of guys

What Guys Said 5

• Just make small talks to every guy you come across. You just need to build your confidence, so you won't be shy, ever again! Remember, confidence is your best friend.

• Stop worrying about what people will think of you. Build self confidence.

• Awkward is fun

• Hmmm.. Maybe there are videos online about it?
    Or watch some funny pick up videos on youtube. watching confident people can make you more confident.
    Or maybe look at some videos teaching guys how to talk to girls? RSDmax is the only one I've come across which isn't super sleazy and he has some good tips.

• same things with me too i too get shy around girls

What Girls Said 2

• Just make more guy friends and practice just talking to them.

• work on your own looks, if you look good you feel confident