Anyone else never been kissed?

I was browsing and the average age of a first kiss in the US is 13.5. I'll be 19 in a few months and was wondering if anyone else here hadn't had their first kiss.

189

Most Helpful Guy

• I am 28 still waiting

Most Helpful Girl

What Guys Said 8

• I didn't get mine until last year.

• Me!!! I hope to, have my first kiss soon

• i didn't kiss until a few days before my 18 th birthday. i kinda bloomed late and wasn't in a whole lot of kissing situations. once i started partying and drinking toward the very end of high school, everything changed. oh, college was awesome. if you're going to college, your going to be hooking up, almost from the get go. so don't stress, be selective, and let it happen when you're comfortable..,

• I don't party at all and I wouldn't hook up with just anyone

• My first kiss was after I turned 18

• yup. im with you. i never been kissed before

• Never kissed, and never been kissed.

• I'm 17. I almost paid a girl for a make out but her price was too steep.

• yeame here

What Girls Said 17

• I didn't get my first kiss until I was 22. Hang in there. Your time will come :-)

• I am saving my kissing virginity.
    I may never give it up.

• I didn’t get kissed until I was seventeen, and I had to initiate it, because the guy I liked (who also liked me, thankfully) was afraid to make a move.

A friend of mine didn’t get her first kiss until she was twenty-two.

Don’t worry too much about it. It’ll all work out in the end.

• Well just kiss someone lol. I had my first kiss around the age of 4 because I was curious. xD I kissed my sister :'D

• I had my first kiss when I was 19, don't worry it's normal for a lot of people. The important thing is not to rush it or feel pressured because of your age. It'll come eventually

• I didn't have an actual kiss until I was 17 (I had kissed a few boys before but those were all just pecks so it doesn't really count to me). It comes at a different age for everyone, we're all different and do things at our own pace. I know it feels like a huge deal but it's not. Kissing is easy and becomes natural with little practice.

• Me! (If you mean it as a relationship).
    I have been kissed by my father, mother, aunt and cousin if that counts.

• I'm 20 and I haven't had my first kiss

• Yeah I haven't yet but that won't be true for long! ;)

• My 3 closes friends also never had a kiss, we are all around 20-23
    There is no age date to that, when it happens it happens, don't force it and also don't pressure yourself

• I'm young. but I have never been kissed and I see it being a long time before I do get kissed.

• Never been kissed either :((

• me..

• I was 21

• Yeah me

• I didn't have my first kiss until I was 21

• I haven't i'm 20. I really don't have time to date and am not really interested in getting emotionally invested with someone right now. So its just not something I really care about addressing.

So don't worry you're in good company.