Anyone else never been kissed?

I was browsing and the average age of a first kiss in the US is 13.5. I'll be 19 in a few months and was wondering if anyone else here hadn't had their first kiss.

189

Most Helpful Guy

• i didn't kiss until a few days before my 18 th birthday. i kinda bloomed late and wasn't in a whole lot of kissing situations. once i started partying and drinking toward the very end of high school, everything changed. oh, college was awesome. if you're going to college, your going to be hooking up, almost from the get go. so don't stress, be selective, and let it happen when you're comfortable..,

THIS IS NOT RELEVANT ANYMORE
    • I don't party at all and I wouldn't hook up with just anyone

Most Helpful Girl

• I haven't i'm 20. I really don't have time to date and am not really interested in getting emotionally invested with someone right now. So its just not something I really care about addressing.

So don't worry you're in good company.

THIS IS NOT RELEVANT ANYMORE