Is this a slap in the face?

A coworker that I asked out recently (he said no because he didn't wanna be involved with someone he works with) is now dating someone he met on vacation and I think is trying long distance. So he didn't wanna date a coworker but will date someone thousands of miles away? Both difficult situations no? Hmmm...🤔

14

Most Helpful Guy

• depends in what sector you work, in some kinds of works they dont allow people who are dating to work in the same place this can be one reason or the guy do not want to disturb his perfomance in work as dating at work place can be disturbing sometimes

Most Helpful Girl

• He wasn't intentionally slapping you, ya see. :^)
    If anything went wrong in the relationship, the atmosphere in the workplace would become tense. Nobody wants to see their ex everyday, don't you think? Because breakups often end on a bad note.

What Guys Said 3

• I would hate to date a co-worker if it didn't work out very long and then I had a bitter history with someone I worked with.
    Long distance is difficult too, but if it doesn't work out at least I wouldn't see them all the time.

• I've been in the work/romance gig twice and twice it didn't work out so it was very difficult to work with each woman. Perhaps he's tried before and it didn't work out.

• No it is not. Some people just do not want to date in their workplace and I am one of them.

What Girls Said 0

The only opinion from girls was selected the Most Helpful Opinion, but you can still contribute by sharing an opinion!