Do you believe in soulmate?

I was in a relationship with a man for 3 years, 1.5 year of long distance relationship. He loves me so much that we always imagine our future these several months. It's some kind of pressure to me to be honest. I started to ask myself if he's the one for me that I really want to get married with. He loves me so much. He's a honest, responsible and decent man. We fit one another in most of the parts except that I don't find our conversation so inspiring & sometimes I don't think he understands me so well. His opinion are always so standard that I already know, that I'm not surprised with... which doesn't inspire me to think in another way. Sometimes I have to spend some time to explain what I'm feeling when I'm so down and I was wandering why he's so insensitive with my need. I'm in a struggle coz I just met a 5 year older guy, he's mature, attentive and sensitive. We know each other in an event and exchanged Facebook. Then we went on a hike and we talked about so many things during the hike. His opinions are so inspiring & I found our conversation quite meaningful. I can feel the connection with him but I think I still hv to wait and see. Do you think people could distinguish whether he's your type even a soulmate type when you first meet them? I'm confused coz I'm still in a relationship with my boyfriend but I find the older guy so attractive. What should I do?

13

Most Helpful Guy

• You go for the guy your age. With the older guy you make him your guy freind that you can talk to about anything.
    There is no one guy for a girl. You won't just snap with someone for you. Many of my freinds have made the mistake of trying it and it falls apart quite fast cause you just enjoy connecting with them and those feelings quickly get replaced after things go down hill.
    I actually got that feeling of connecting with someone recently. Like we both really wanted to get to know each other. It was with a girl that I have not seen in 10 years and back then we just hid behind our parents cause we were both sht

Most Helpful Girl

• You will know when you meet your soulmate, no one else will matter. There is just that deeper connection you have with that person.

What Guys Said 2

• I think this is more a case of new and shiny. Chemistry can happen on first meeting, but if a person is your "soulmate" or "other half" then you wouldn't have any doubt about it.

• You should leave your boyfriend, you are not connecting with him. If you stay together you will both end up unhappy. See what happens with the older guy. At least you have a chance to be happy with him.

What Girls Said 0

The only opinion from girls was selected the Most Helpful Opinion, but you can still contribute by sharing an opinion!