Do you text or call your bf/gf everyday?

is it necessary?

• Yes
    51%(25)46%(33)Vote35%(8)
  • No
    49%(24)54%(39)Vote65%(15)
Select a gender to cast your vote:
I'm a GirlI'm a Guy

0|0

Most Helpful Girl

• My boyfriend and I talk at the end of everyday telling each other how our days went. That's enough for me until I meet up with him in person.

2|0
    0|0

What Guys Said 6

• It's not necessary but we're usually sending each other funny shit throughout the day.

2|0
    0|0
  • We love talking to each other

2|0
    0|0
  • What's with y'all casual dating people these days.
    Your commitment so low I interact with my damn ex more.

0|1
    0|0
  • no thats annoying

0|0
    1|0
  • No need to text every hour you don't see your bf/gf

0|0
    0|0
  • Speaking as a guy there will be days when he just doesn't want to hear from you.

0|0
    0|0
    • Not applicable to every guy

• @AskNaz You're 18, you don't know anything yet.

• Maybe not, but my Brother in Law never feels like that.

What Girls Said 14

• We communicate in some way at least once a day.

Today's conversation thus far has been this:

Him: I napped for 2 hours today.
    Me: I slept until 1230

Annnnd... yeah, that's it.

1|0
    0|0
  • YES, we do, but it is not necessary, it should not BE an obligation, it should be spontaneous, we call each other just when we know we are apart cuz we live together BUT when we are apart we don't call each other every day it's not really supposed to be that way, But we do text every day

0|0
    0|0
  • Yep, my boyfriend and I communicate frequently. We live together, so most of the time, we text a little throughout the day and that's it. But if we're apart overnight, we always have a phone call.

0|0
    0|0
  • It's not necessary but some people like it. before we moved in together and even before we started dating we spoke everyday

0|0
    0|0
  • No, I couldn't handle it. Constant contact drives me crazy and my friends think I am crazy being like this but I don't need to hear from him everyday.

0|0
    0|0
  • Before we lived together, we would spend pretty much all day talking online.

1|0
    0|0
  • Nope.

0|0
    0|0
  • It is nice to know what they are up to but if they previously told you what they wear going to do that day
    or if you know you are going to see them I don't think it's necessary to text them

0|0
    0|0
  • I don't have one anymore but we did used to.

0|0
    0|0
  • i only respond to his texting and waiting long time before responding

0|0
    0|0
  • Yes.

0|0
    0|0
  • Text everyday yes, all day long

0|0
    0|0
  • I talk to my boyfriend everyday but mostly because I'll ask him how school was or football as he has school Mon-Fri then Sat-Sun he has football

0|0
    0|0
  • Yes, almost every day since we met

1|0
    0|0